To edit a concept, click once on the concept. Three buttons and a concept-editing menu will appear around the concept.
The three buttons are described as follows:
1) Shrink or Enlarge a concept: Click this icon and drag your mouse to the appropriate size (concepts can be moved in all directions, creating circles, squares, ovals, and rectangles)
2) Create a new concept: Simply click on the icon and move the new, attached concept around the workspace.
3) A delete button that will remove the concept from the workspace.
The concept editing toolbar includes the following options:
- Text Editor: modify font style
- Concept Editor: modify concept opacity, color, width, and height
- Concept Border: modify border opacity, thickness, and color
- Concept Description: modify the text content of the concept (“additional information”)